Geeze time flies! It has been a busy week. Tomorrow morning I get to measure! I get a bit nervous the night before. It's pretty silly I know. I'm particularly nervous because I haven't been losing any weight. However, I do feel like I have been losing inches because I keep fitting into smaller clothes. Tomorrow will tell. I decided to do a "mini steak" day as Doctor Simeons recommends with a prolonged plateau (5 days). Basically, I drank fluids all day and then enjoyed a piece of steak and 1 tomato. I'm hoping that might restart my losing streak. If I'm completely honest, I am very comfortable at my current weight. If I didn't lose anymore (which I'm sure I will) I would be okay. I do plan on continuing to exercise so I can tone up some more.
I've been taking my girls to the pool every chance I get. My 3.5 year old loves to play in the "zero depth" area. She does this "commando crawl" which of course she wants me to do also. It is an awesome workout. Even better when she decides to ride on my back :0)
Another fellow hcg-er decided to get acupuncture for weight loss....she is doing amazing...lost 7 lbs in 3 days....I think I might have to try it. I'm just a little chicken. Until next time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Way to go Kim!
ReplyDelete