Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 21

So I weighed in and measured yesterday. I had lost a total of 11.9 pounds and 15.5 inches. But it was my birthday...and I cheated for dinner. My family ordered pizza, wings and salad. I had a slice of pizza, 4 wings and lots of salad. I was so nervous to get on the scale this AM. However, I only went up .4 pounds...Phew! I'm back on the bandwagon today and I feel great. I don't feel like I'm going to crash and burn. I just am determined to make it through the rest of my protocol. It was a real treat. I savored every bite and knew that I would be back at it today. I'm proud of how well I did over the holiday weekend since we had 2 BBQ's, and a birthday party that we went to. I'm happy to be back at it

1 comment:

  1. Kim, happy birthday, and good job! You have lost 12 lbs and 15 inches overall, and that is incredible. Keep working at it.

    ReplyDelete