Thursday, June 10, 2010
Day 31
So I am down a total of 14.3 lbs and 18.5 inches. To me, that's nuts! I love it though. I have been able to fit into more of my "hopeful" clothes. I am halfway to my goal of 110. I have about 10 more days on the very low calorie portion of my diet and then I will be starting my maintenance phase for three weeks. I am looking forward to some more variety of foods. Actually, I mostly look forward to adding more veggies into my diet. I am going to the grocery store today to buy my last batch of VLCD allowed foods. I keep thinking of yummy additions I will be able to make in a couple of weeks to my food choices. I am at 124 lbs and I am hoping to get to 120 by the start of my maintenance phase. I would be pleased to be there... any extra would just be a bonus!
Labels:
Biggs Chiropractic,
dr biggs,
Dr Keith Biggs,
Dr Simeons,
hcg,
weight loss
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment