So there was no loss registered on the scale this morning. However, since I'm wearing jeans that I haven't worn in about 4 years, I'm not about to complain. And look, no muffin tops! Yeah.
I have discovered an alternative to vinegar for salad dressing. Today at lunch I made top sirloin on the stove top. I can't use oil so I used a little bit of chicken broth to keep the meat from sticking to the pan. I was having baby spinach with my steak, so I had this brilliant idea to pour the leftover chicken broth juice over my spinach....Wowwweeee...it was great. I can't wait to try other dressing recipes with the oh-so-versatile chicken broth. I'm thinking lemon and fresh dill. Or possibly a bit of mustard and stevia. Or cilantro and lime...I'll let you know if my experiments work out. It will certainly be a change from my apple cider vinegar routine.
Another recipe with chicken broth: Slice an onion very thin and season with a little bit of salt and pepper....(the more pepper, the spicier) and let them cook down....they are delicious over steak, chicken or I had them in my chicken lettuce wraps. Delicious!
Still my favorite meals include my broiled orange roughy, chicken lettuce "tacos" and steak in mustard...I know it sounds weird, but it tastes pretty good. I still would like to purchase the english toffee stevia so that I can pretend like I am cheating with cream in my coffee. Also, I think I want to try the chocolate flavored stevia drops with my youngest daughter who is addicted to chocolate milk. If she will go for it, it would be much healthier for her. That is the goal right? Not only for me to get healthy, but for me to set an example for my sweet kiddos to follow. They deserve that!
As a side note my husband has started incorporating salads into his lunches and has stopped buying his routine breakfast muffin every morning before work and eating fruit instead and he is losing weight too! Proud of him too! Go Honey!
Friday, May 28, 2010
Day 18
Labels:
dr biggs,
Dr Keith Biggs,
Dr Simeons,
hcg,
homeopathic drops,
Pounds and Inches,
weight loss
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment