Monday, May 10, 2010
Day 2 More Fat Loading
So I reluctantly get on the scale first thing this AM... after stuffing myself yesterday and I lost a pound....amazing! 27.5 pounds to go! I have to say that I am not hungry at all so this idea of eating tons of fat rich foods is sort of daunting. However....In-N-Out is on the to do list today. For those of you who know me well, you already understand my love of In-N-Out. (Is it wrong to make your hubby stop at In-N-Out on the way home from being released from the hospital with a brand new baby with the idea of introducing your 2 day old infant to a good burger? I think NOT) So for now I will dream of savoring my cheeseburger, well done, grilled onions with a neapolitan shake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment