Monday, May 17, 2010
Day Seven
Whew! I made it through my first weekend. I have lost a total of 6.5 pounds. I've got 22 pounds to go. I must admit that this weekend was a true test. My amazing Mom, made a homemade apple pie!!!!!! I almost died, but I didn't cheat and I am so proud of myself for that. The house smelled so good. I tried enjoying a cup of coffee with my mom Saturday morning, but the caffeine was way too much for me. I got the shakes...which I was surprised at since I typically drink coffee. I guess without food it went straight to my bloodstream. I'll have to make decaf. We also had a backyard camp out with the kiddos and I was able to avoid the marshmallows. I made my homemade salsa and that turned out so good. I know it is healthy and there isn't any hidden sugars. It was great because when my family was eating their tacos, I had my "taco" salad. At the grocery store...I let myself pick up quick and easy foods for my kids so that I can insure that I am successful. I have to admit that I was totally looking forward to going to work today. There isn't any temptations around and I can keep my mind busy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment