Friday, May 21, 2010

Day Eleven

Well, What can I say... I feel great. I have reached 130. Which means I've lost 8.5 pounds total. I'm looking forward to the 120's! This morning I was a little bummed because my scale read the same as yesterday. Since I woke up early I decided to throw in a load of laundry and do a couple other household chores. Before hoping in the shower, I decided to give the scale a whirl again. To my surprise, it read 129.5. So I immediately thought...hmmm I should try to go to the bathroom again....I hoped back on the scale....and it read 130.5! Big GRRRRRRR. I'm sticking to the 130 and that's it for today.

I've burned through my Costco supply of Orange Roughy so I have to make a stop there on the way home tonight. My hubby has started asking me if I'm making fish and if so if there will be enough for him. It really is tasty and the calories are so low.

Speaking of calories...I was running several errands yesterday afternoon and lunch rolled around while I was out and about with Brookelin, my 3 year old. We stopped at McDonalds and I ordered a plain grilled chicken sandwich without the bun and a side salad- no dressing. It was okay...but it tasted pretty processed (duh). The worst part of it was I looked at the back of the tray paper where the calorie counts are and realized that the grilled chicken sandwich that I ordered was 500 calories alone. That is my whole days worth of calories. Amazing.

I find now that at meals I'm not very hungry. It is hard to eat when I'm not hungry. I am still amazed that 500 calories will satisfy me. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment