Thursday, May 13, 2010

Day Three

Well I was greatly disappointed this AM when my scale read the exact same thing as yesterday. Still, I've lost three pounds and I'm not disappointed in that at all. Dr Simeons' protocol is VERY specific and I realized that I did three things wrong. First, I wore my typical make up (which has oil based ingredients). That is a NO NO according to Dr Simeons. Second, I worked out a little more than I should have and I think I am retaining some fluids. Lastly, I realized that when I made my shopping list for myself I wrote down green beans which actually was supposed to be beet greens....I know, sounds silly, but according to the manuscript (Pounds & Inches) Dr Simeons is very specific.

Now that I have admitted all my wrongs...I'm looking forward to Katelin's Science Fair tonight. Too bad they are serving Pizza and Nachos for dinner...

No comments:

Post a Comment