Tuesday, May 11, 2010

VLCD aka 500 cal day

I hardly slept last night. I think I was a bit nervous about my first day of the VLCD (Very low calorie diet). I ate more yesterday than I have in a LOOOONG time. It is harder than it seems to stuff yourself. I was sure that my weight would have increased...but it hadn't. Another wonderful surprise. However, around 10AM my tummy was wondering why it hadn't been fed. I had a small apple and was good til lunch. I got hungrey again before dinner....and actully I feel pretty good now. Between lunch and dinner...I felt like I needed a nap. Not sure if that is relating to my diet or just being a mom and chasing my chickens around. Possibly a combination of the two. I have to say, I'm looking forward to my morning encounter with the trusty bathroom scale... Oh and when your kids are enjoying hot dogs (which normally doesn'tt sound very good to me); mustard on top sirloin...is really good. Wierd.

1 comment:

  1. Doing Great! First little bit is the worst, then it gets easier! Congrats on your early success.

    Dr. B

    ReplyDelete