Wednesday, May 12, 2010
I Survived My First Day
Yesterday went better than I expected. I was a bit nervous when I was soooo hungry at 10AM...but after my apple, I was fine. The rest of the day was great. This morning the scale was friendly and I lost another 2 pounds. The scale and I have a love/hate relationship, right now, I'm in love ;-) I have had a harder time getting my water intake today...but I am chuggin away. I was able to make it to 11AM before I needed to eat my orange. I'm working my way up to my normal lunch hour. I was a bit sleepy again today around mid morning. For lunch I made broiled orange roughy with garlic and cracked pepper with a side of chopped cabbage made into a "sour slaw". I was wondering how it would turn out with out and olive oil...but it was honestly the best fish I've ever made. Will definitely make it again. For dinner, my hubby is going to grill some shrimp kabobs.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment