Well 7 pounds in 7 days is not too shabby. I measured myself for the first time and I have lost a total of 8 inches. That is awesome!!!!
Today posed another test for me. It was my first day that I knew I wasn't going to be around my kitchen for lunch because I was out with a client showing property. I ended up ordering a plain grilled chicken sandwich with a side salad, No dressing. Unfortunatly, I had to pick all the cheese that was grated on top of my salad off. I was amazed that it didn't even cross my mind that cheese would come on my salad. GRRR...there is temptation everywhere.
I reported to my Doctor, Dr. Biggs, that I was still feeling sleepy especially in the mornings. I since have followed his orders and increased my drops from 3X to 6X a day and that has seemed to help. I can honestly say that the sleepiness has been the hardest for me to adjust to....but other patients haven't reported sleepiness, so it is probably just me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment